Re: simultaneous, multiple-length loops

On Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:19:50 -0800 "Mike Biffle" <Mbiffle@svg.com>
writes:
> > From my cursory reading it appears that machines exist which can do
> either A or B but not both. Any suggestions?
>
> That's correct... so far we're stuck with having to have separate
> loopers to handle simultaneous DIFFERENT length loops. Which CAN be
> a very good thing... Sync and MIDI capability drives the price up
> quickly.

<sigh>  is making a machine that can simultaneously play multiple-length
loops just too difficult? is it simply not a feature that many loopers
demand? could that very nice fellow from ElectrixPro add his 2 cents
perhaps on the mechanics of 1) how this might be done from a
manufacturing standpoint, and/or 2) why it's just too difficult to do?

thx,
jj

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.