Re: simultaneous, multiple-length loops

At 3:19 PM -0800 2/5/01, Mike Biffle wrote:
>  > From my cursory reading it appears that machines exist which can
>do either A or B but not both. Any suggestions?
>
>That's correct... so far we're stuck with having to have separate
>loopers to handle simultaneous DIFFERENT length loops. Which CAN be
>a very good thing... Sync and MIDI capability drives the price up
>quickly.

I programmed a four-channel looper on the Eventide Orville. The loops
can have different lengths, synchronized to a common time base.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com