Re: recording of the 1st Solo Bass Looping Festival in Santa Cruz

Hey, Michael,
    As it turns out, my good friend (and patron to the arts) Bob Cain
recorded the entire festival with an amazing
state of the art binaural microphone.    Bob records all of the festivals
that I have produced and is an amazing
resource for anyone who wants to know about live sound recording.   Just
let
me know if you need his expertise and I'll send you his e-mail address.

I am not savy to uploading music to the web yet (but I do play a lot of
instruments ;-).
If everyone who performed is amenable maybe some knowledgeable Loopers
Delight techy would be into posting the event?  Maybe on Loopers Xchange or
something like that.
I'm just casting for bites here...........nothing concrete in my head.
know that the tapes aren't even
edited yet.

Let me know if this strikes a chord with anyone.   My e-mail address is

GLOBAL@cruzio.com

yours, in looping,   Rick   (loop.pool)