re: Organ emulators (apologies for slight off-topicness)

I have to say, that if you are in the $700 range for an organ emulator, I
would buy
one of the Emu Esi32  samplers that they are blowing out for about $6-700
in
the Musician's friend catalogue.
It is 16 bit and though not state of the art sounds perfect in a trip hop
context.
    You would have to connect with some people to get some organ samples,
but the instrument is so versatile with such incredible filters and the
great thing is that it is always expandable, something you lose when
you buy a closed architecture sound module.   There are also so many
websites with free samples on the web that it is not funny and you just
need
a SCSI card in a computer to send them over to the ESI32.

That's how I'd spend my $700 of organ money!