Re: Very Large Array

At 2:59 PM -0800 2/5/01, Trey Donovan Drake wrote:
>Imagine 100 independent looping samples arrayed in a matrix in the middle
>of a vast expanse of nothingness...
>
>This was successfully attempted several times by my friend and housemate
>Aaron in his "Very Large Array" (not to be confused with the array of
>radio telescopes by the same name in New Mexico).
>
>http://www.antfarm.org/~aaronf/vla.html

Does this Antfarm have anything to do with the San Francisco Ant
Farm, of "Media Burn" and "Cadillac Ranch" fame?

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com