Re: error correction

Interesting thread...

there's actually a disc out on Vinyl Communications records called "Disc"
that's someone's tracks using a distressed cd player, so all you get is
skipping of a disc. Interesting for about 2 minutes.....

Although I've rued the day that I didn't have a tape recorder hooked up to
record the skipping of a friends disc player... it was playing Kyuss'
for the Red Sun" and one track kept skipping at around 1min 50 to 1min 54
seconds, stuttering back and forth between this 1/2 of a bar, but it
WORKED!!!! It sounded so good...

Another night, listening to Miles Davis' "On The Corner" on vinyl, talking
with a friend, I realized that it wasn't just comping, there was a four
phrase that had been skipping, with a perfect loop point, for about 25
minutes before we noticed.......

- Crossedout@aol.com