RE: looking for roland vs 1680??

>There's a guy in PA who's importing them, setting them up, and selling
>for only a couple hundred more than his cost, which means you save
>from retail
>Check out ...
Who pays retail?  My local (some would even say overpriced) sells VS
1680s every day for $2399.00.  This same store is a service center for
Roland products, and the folks know the stuff they're selling (and none
of their units fell off the back of a truck.)  Once again folks, support
your local dealer, as I'm sure they can cut you a deal at least this good
if you JUST ASK.

happy looping,