RE: looking for Roland vs 1680??

>> My local (some would even say overpriced) sells VS 1680s
>> every day for $2399.00 Once again folks, support your
>> local dealer, as I'm sure they can cut you a deal at least
>> this good if you JUST ASK.

Yeah, but this guy can do about $2550 ~TOTAL~, including a 4 GB hard drive
and both effects cards. That's a very tough price to match, no matter how
much you ask your local retailer. In fact, I did, neither Sam Ash, 8th
Street Music, or Thoroughbred Music would match this deal. Is $400-500
savings worth it for you?