Re: NAMM gathering

> Shall there be a predetermined LD meeting place/time for those of us at
> the show?  Be kind of silly to have another situation like the one at
> the Torn concert last year, where there were five or six of us in the
> same room but nobody knew it!
>
> --A

I'll be at La Vee Lee on thursday night to watch Stick Night featuring
a busload of Stick players.  Tony Levin posted on his website that he
may be in attendance even though he will not perform.

I'm going to NAMM as a guest of Stick Enterprises so I'll be around that
booth (of course I'll be all over teh place like the rest of y'all :)).

Anyway, go ahead and set a time, guys!

Paolo