Fractal Music Software

While we're on a few of these threads, I wanted to ask if any of you
loopers have tried any fractal software such as FractMus (PC freeware):

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4386/

I've used this to generate some wild MIDI sequences which I'm beginning
to use in my MPC2000. All in all, it's a lot of fun for a bit of
freeware (8 different algorithms including Morse-Thuse etc.). I do
believe there is a lot of similar software available, though.

Are any of you using these ideas for your stuff? I know that people like
Autechre and Funkstörung have been using algorithmically generated
sequences. Autechre, for example, bring their Powerbooks on stage and
play around with the algorithm parameters to make subtle variations to
their "songs".

I thought I'd check with you seeing as we're dealing with "Change
Ringing" (thanks Dennis!) and the various Greg Meredith posts (thanks
too!).

rob
-the man cable-