Re: dual loop technique?

Sorry to quote such a lengthy post but I had to respond to the following
description.
Greg, I like the sound of your idea- but it gets very cerebral to me with
it all
in writing- how about an example made available on your website (if you
have
one, if you are able)
I just cant "think through it" without simply wanting to HEAR what you are
talking about-

Only a suggestion...

It makes me think of J. McLaughlin- the odd times and another pattern
merging
with the first- (I love McLaughlin)

Cliff