SIMM speed

Steve wrote:
So, when I order these, do I just say "4 4MB SIMMs", or do I
have to be more specific (60ns, 120ns, etc.)?
Thanks,

Steve Delgado

Steve-
I think at this point even the cheapest simm you can find would be
faster than 120ns- but it would be a good idea to check just in case to
be sure that it is at least 120ns or a lower number such as 60ns, as the
manual states it needs 120ns minimum.

It sounds like the EDP has been out for awhile- I heard the 4mb memory
cost $200 each when it first came out!
When exactly did this incarnation of the EDP come to be?

Patiently waiting...(for MY EDP that is),

Cliff