RE: dual loop technique?

Greg Meredith's post was right on.  I've been using variations of this
technique for quite a while using MIDI loops, but haven't been able to get
the timing or equipment right yet for live loops.  With my live looping
situations at the moment, I'm not as concerned as much with having the
loops converge.  I'm mostly working with "hiding" the loop.  My stuff is
mostly atmospheric and having two loops of differing lengths allows me to
use shorter loops that don't take as much stage time to construct, but
aren't as noticible as they repeat.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/