Re: hyperprism

kim and all,

i'm behind on my email, but this is concerning interest in looping gear and
such.

sampler: k2500 (kurzweil), the new EMU, good akai... etc.
personally I've been using samplecells in the same machine as
max,vision,protools,hyperprism,waves etc. some folk say that samplecell has
died, but I have it and it works.

software: tons of neat stuff. check "lickmachine", "BigEye" from STEIM,
IRCAM's "Audiosculpt", shareware like soundhack and tons more. most of the
good stuff is of course super speciality and you have to hunt it down(part
of
the fun)

I'm burnt on the one finger midi wizard sound sampling cd's. ron
mcleod(osc)
does the "poke in the ear with a sharp stick" sound cd series. it's
interesting. there is lots o' stuff out there. best thing to do is get
alchemy and a portadat and make your own loops and samples...

oh yeah, alchemy is very important, and also turbosynth.

is that some info to start with?

collier