Odd pedals...

In the "it's-for-nothing-i-got-this-obnoxious-toy" department, I found an
old OD-9 Ibanez overdrive last week for the equivament of 10 US $. Like
it's name implies it -NOT- it is a fuzz and not an overdrive, but it has a
rich Fripp like sound that i was not expecting from this little piece of
junk.

Combined with a slight touch of distortion (tube in my case) afterward, it
gives spectacular corpulent sound...

Olivier

"OH No, the Gear Acquisition Syndrome is hitting me again"