Listen to Thought Radio

THOUGHT RADIO:                       http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
My next stint on Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show,
will be Saturday, December 24 at 6 am EST/GMT-5.  I will continue the
special on Sequences Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase

I host the show every other week. When I am at the helm, the show
features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at