OT/spam my Avant garde/ modern classical output for 2011

http://arteffete.bandcamp.com/

Throughout the year, Ive been adding to it. There are still some pieces to upload and edit, and lots of other ideas to turn into works; but here's what Ive done so far.

Feedback welcome/appreciated. Im planning on doing some musical performances with some of my large drip paintings as backdrops in 2012.

Take care, Merry Christmas, (etc.) Happy New Year

--
If you do not understand the content of this message; you have a responsibility to ask questions to allow for a process of mutual understanding to occur. Be assured any response will receive my attention to the highest degree which is available; I ask you not to take advantage of my attention as my time may be better spent elsewhere. I will respect your privacy on the condition that you respect mine.

Best wishes, Billy

(I respectfully ask that you do not copy this signature; for every copy diminishes the appearance of authenticity and compromises the honorable intentions from which this signature was created.)