Re: Ableton Live?

There's a lot to like about Ableton's looper:
I like how it has a versatile one button interface. I run very simple
loops so I haven't tried to get something like "Next Loop" or
"Multiply." You might want to read through the manual section on the
looper that starts on page 314 of the manual

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Kris Hartung <krispen.hartung@gmail.com>
> So, I am guessing Live can't do things like Next Loop, Multiply, etc?

Art Simon
myspace [dot] com/artsimon