Re: NextLoop/LoopCopy functions

Your posts illustrates your misunderstanding of next loop, you can either make a new empty loop, or a copy of your current loop, or a silent loop at the same length as your current loop. All can be affected by the switch loop parameter, that can set when it will switch to the next loop. So stepping on Next loop, in order to go from loop 1 to loop 3, requires 2 clicks of nextloop during the quantise period before the switch will happen. I think you maybe able to set switches to jump you to particular loops too. Best thing is ti try it out...

Sent from my (advertisement removed)