bidule users - live usage & "presets"

sorry for the quasi-off-topic query, but for what it's worth i have multiple instances of edpx running in most of my layouts.

in bidule i use "layouts" like presets: each has a distinct set of vsts, routings, mixers/mixes, etc.  unfortunately, there's no way to call these up via midi (so says seb at plogue), so this kinda sucks as i really don't want to be fucking with the computer during a live situation.  i need to be able to call up a preset via midi...just like you would on an effects box, synth module, etc.  how are we achieving this?

thanks.

- jim