Re: Re: LP 2 Mini Looper Feature Set

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Butch Band wrote:
> Thank you for your sarcastic response but if I purchase an automobile,
> I normally don't need to check for basic features like an accelerator
> pedal or windows.
Gosh, Butch,

I didn't read Andy's response as sarcastic at all.

This pedal has an awesome set of features for the price.  Just compare
it to ANYTHING in it's price range,
but at $300,  it doesn't do everything for everybody.  It couldn't
possibly.

I think what Andy was getting at, is that it has the features it has and
if it doesn't have the features you want,
then you may need to go looking for a different product.

It Is what it Is and , if I'm not mistaken,  that's all Andy was saying.

yours,  respectfully,

Rick