Re: Gig Späm: MoinSound Studio Sessions, today Sat 4th at 1600UTC

Rainer have a great show and once again I'll have to catch the
playback.  I'm inroute to visit family in Arkansas and will be in
transit at your cast time but jazzed you are. Tromboning.  Slide loop
on

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com