Re: recording (suggestions) self marketing

Very nice,
how did that work out in comparison to the other piece from your point of
view?

Assuming you're running the loop in stereo, how about some
kind of panning as the voice goes into the loop?
(when I play, my hardware setup kind of does that automatically).
Either manually panning, or a subtle autopan on a slow cycle.

Hope you don't mind another suggestion, but it really struck
me as I was listening that it would work really well and add a lot
of depth.

andy