Re: recording (suggestions) self marketing

Good work. The first one was a bit unnerving at first but built up and reminded me of a more melodic version of the primate sequence in 2001: ASO

Listening to the second one now- smooth transitions- have to watch your gain structure a bit as there is some clipping. If it is clipping in the looper then you might try lowering the input signal a bit- or lower it as the loop layers start to build up a bit. If you want the new material on top then reduce feedback sooner- and if you want it all I guess you need to lower the input gain overall.

Thanks for sharing-

Clifford