Re: Rafa's One Man Band (Live Looping w/ Ableton ScreenGrabs

Thanks for all the responses, I do appreciate the feedback, even if negative. I'm just trying to add into what I believe is a dialogue on what music is, and how looping can change/impact that. I don't strictly do reggae, but it is one of the things I enjoy doing. I like music, of all forms and kinds, rhythmic arhythmic, tonal and atonal, chaotic, melodic, the whole gamut. I'll post the next video here too though, and seriously good thanks for the feedback!

Rafael