Rafa's One Man Band (Live Looping w/ Ableton ScreenGrabs

Hey Everyone! Last week I finally got around to putting together a simple video of what I do with my One Man Band, the idea is to show people who don't get the concept what it is I do in the One Man Band, and then furthermore to show people who DO get it, how it's kind of happening. Bear in mind my cameras were a point and shoot digital camera, and an Iphone lol so don't expect amazing quality. Sound quality though should be good, and should sound as though it's coming from an old school Phillips Radio(thanks to speakerphone ;-) ) hence the distorted/saturated bits. Hope you guys enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/11499020