Re: which macbook?

Simeon Harris wrote:
> this one is £1099 (2.53Ghz) -
> http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FC118B/A?mco=MTA4MzQ4MTg#overview

Guys, living in DK; where do you reckon would be best option for
shopping something similar?  The mentioned UK Apple store, Germany
or...?  I didn't see anything refurbished on apple.dk

However, while searching, I noticed several links to bad refurbished
experiences, and seem to remember some discussions from in here.
Anything I should know / be aware of, places not to buy from et al..?

BTW, if possible, I'd rather get one cheaper without a (too) new
harddrive, as I expect replacing it for Kingston 128GB SSDnow, but guess
this won't be an option if shopping a refurbished one..
(I'll keep my audio on an external fw drive)

--
rgds,
van Sinn