Re: Fwd: "East Coast Loopers" is now "Eastern Loopers"...

Oh Rainer, all Americans are americentric pigs. just accept it already. We still love you even tho you're from Europe. :-)

But yeah, actually, Eastern loopers to me intuitively means Asians. Although you can keep going East from there and hit the West, so West is East, no?