Re: Fwd: "East Coast Loopers" is now "Eastern Loopers"...

Well done, very US-like point of view: there cannot possibly be any
point on earth farther east than New York with any traces of (looping)
culture, so "Eastern US" and "Eastern" is synonymous.
Or would you accept people from farther east...like the whole of Europe? ;)

--
http://moinlabs.de