dealing with Live, default control mapping

I've got a looping plug-in (Mobius) and I want to control some of its parameters with a Korg nanKontrol. No problem, Mobius lets me do the mapping for midi control.

The problem is, when I run it in Live, Live intercepts the volume control that I have mapped to Mobius' track 1, and uses it to control the volume of Live's track 1. I've deleted all the midi volume mappings in Live, but still, Live insists on changing the volume of track 1 when I really just want to change the volume of Mobius' track 1.

I've heard that Live has a default midi mapping, besides the one that you can edit, and it seems like this is the culprit. How do I turn it off this defualt behavior?! This is giving me major headaches.

--
-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic