[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Attaching Boss RC-50 to Sound System

Quoting baub@baub.com:

> Howdy, all, this is my first post!
> Normally when my band plays I just run a mono 1/4 inch cable from   
> the output of the looper
> to our sound system.  Nothing elaborate just a powered mixer head.
> But sometimes we play on bigger stages with a sound crew/PA.  Should  
>  I just use a 1/4" to
> XLR adapter to hook to the PA or should I use a direct box?
> Thanks in advance
> Baub
> www.baub.com

Use a 1/4" TRS to Male XLR and you should be ok.  The RC-50 has  
balanced outputs.

You most likely won't need a direct box.

-- Kevin