Specification Powersupply

Hello everybody,

I am new to the list (but lurking already some time), so I may introduce
myself. My name is Florian Anwander and I live in Munich, Germany. I am
doing usually live music with vintage keyboards synths and found that
using loopers is (partially) much easier that using CV/Gate sequencers.
I have a Lexicon JamMan and since a few days a Electrix Repeater.

Now my todays question regards the Repeater. The powersupply connection
to my repeater is sometimes a little loose. I cannot tell whether it is
the socket or the plug, but all in all I'd like to replace it by a more
solid connector. I thought about a 5 pin XLR connector (I checked
already the inards and there should be enough space). Also I think about
replacing the switched powersupply by a linear powersupply (because of
noise reduction and protection against short power outages on stage).

So my question is: does anyone of you know the pin layout of the power
supply socket and the rating of the power?

All the best, Florian