Specification Powersupply

Hey Florian,

> My name is Florian Anwander and I live in Munich, Germany.
Hey, that makes us three on Looper's Delight.

> So my question is: does anyone of you know the pin layout of the power
>supply socket and the rating of the power?
Repeater user myself, but frankly - no idea.
There has been a quite active Repeater group on yahoogroups, you might
try your luck there. Apart from that: do measurements and choose
pinning and specs of your new supply accordingly.
As for using a linear power supply: I would not see the EMC issues
transmitted on the power feed by a SPS as a problem; in fact, in a
typical setup (meaning: everything's very crowded in your rack) you
might easily buy those reduced kHz interferences by a increase in 50Hz
EMI caused by the larger transformer required for a linear supply.
I'm not that much into AC power supply design myself, but let me ask:
why does use of a linear supply make your setup more immune against
brownouts/blackouts than a switching one? In fact, the SPS should be
more immune to slight bownouts.

But hey, much more interesting: what do you do musically?

Curious,

          Rainer

*** VIRTUAL SOUND AND VISION FESTIVAL - October 3rd, 1700 UTC at
vsv.kybermusik.net - visit us at myspace.com/vsvfestival ***
---
http://moinlabs.de
http://www.myspace.com/moinlabs