Y2K9 International Live Looping Festival October 14,15,16,17,18,19 San Jose, Santa Cruz, San Francisco

I'm excited to announce that there has been unprecedented interest in
this year's looping festival
(I've been fielding requests to perform for over 6 months now)
so, in the next few e-mails,  I'd like to announce the schedule for this
years's festival,

This year we will have between 55 and 60  artists from 7 countries in 6
days in 3 cities.

This year will also see 4 or 5 world technology premieres in audio and
video at the festival (four of them to be shown
on the Friday night concert at the beginning of the evening) so try to
make that night.  Even more importantly ,
it is the evening when our festival Headliners will perform.

I hope to see you all there!
Rick Walker