Re: improviso n.1

Thanks a lot Miko, Massimo, Ted, Steve and Anders, I'm glad you liked
the track. Is great to be in an environment where people can really
appreciate this type of music. Thanks Miko for mentioning Morton
Feldman, I've never heard of him before, and just doing a quick search
on the web I already found some very interesting pieces of him, cool!
As Massimo mentioned, it's awesome to see people from different parts
of the world being able to identify themselves with the same thing. I
would like to hear more music from everyone on this list.
And also thanks Steve to talk about Stefan Smulovitz, pretty crazy
music that this guy does! I'll keep my eyes open whenever he is
playing in Vancouver.
Anders, actually I made this song when I was recording another piece,
not improvised at all, and when the music was over, the last loop of
the song was playing over and over and I started to tweak the sound of
it, which became the main base of the improvisation. Then all the
guitar parts appeared naturally as I was playing, so the only thing it
wasn't improvised was the first loop. But I did cut some "mistakes"
when I was mixing it.
Best Regards,
Alex