Re: Echoplex Digital Pro startup problem

It doesnt look like an error message, I too think that its loose chips... after shipping... I do have a simerlar thing happen when i switch on my edp´s in the wrong order, so maybe its the opodite of what you say, UNplug everything before you plug it in, and see if makes a change, could be that your footpedal is faulty?