Echoplex Digital Pro startup problem

Hi,

I just recently purchased a Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro 2nd hand from a member on this list. It is supposed to have been upgraded to Loop IV v1.1 and max memory.

When I power it on it very quickly lights up to a steady:

As if it is waiting for the foot controller. I have a foot controller which I know is working. All other lights are on. No combination or press of any buttons will get the unit to respond.

Note that it does pass audio through. I can "play through it". But I cant get it to record a loop.

The previous owner assured me that it was working when shipped. Is there any way to do a factory reset etc? Or perhaps something became lose in shipping? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.