Looping Clinic at Guitar Player Live, September 13

Dear Friends

As part of Guitar Player magazine’s Guitar Player Live event in Livermore California, I will be giving a clinic on live looping techniques and sampling for the guitar,  on Sunday, September 13th, at Noon, at Fine Fretted Instruments , 2181 1st street Livermore, California. The event is free and open to the public,  and 1st street in downtown Livermore will have outdoor stages and music and events, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sounds like a guitar orgy to me! Hope to see you there, find out more at the link below.

 Thanks

Bill

http://www.guitarplayer.com/article.aspx?id=100557,