Re: Audio D-Touch...

You can make your own control surface using reacTIVision software for the price of the materials, which is essentially the same price as the d-touch projects. I've got one sitting in my studio that i made mostly from cheap craft store materials and slightly higher quality webcam. It may not have the fancy visual feedback or the proximity sensing of the reactable, but its still a great control surface.