Re: new looper from Roland

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 6:07 PM, john floridis<john@johnfloridis.com> wrote:
> I'm curious what the folks on this list think of the concept of being
>able
> to use "real tme pitch correction" for vocals in a live performance as
>this
> pedal allows you to do.

I read through the presentation briefly and got the impression that it
is a harmonizer function. You sing one note into the processor and get
a three notes output. And in order to create a smooth sounding chord
the device corrects the input pitch before applying its magic rather
than analyzing a unique pitch and calculating two additional pitch
intervals.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se