Re: Are there any Firewire Midi-Only Interfaces?

Could the problem be your looper controller?  What are you using?
It's surely not your MIDI interface. I remember having to return a
midi pedal once... I think it may have been a Yamaha, for this exact
reason.  There was a noticeable delay between the time I stepped on
the button to the time it transmitted.  Really silly.  Control with my
FCB1010 is as close to instantaneous as it gets.