Toy Music Box was: new piece uploaded for sharing

This piece is just magic,  Per,   one of my favorites of all the music
I've
heard (which says a lot, because I love your music).
I love the mixture of the composition played in real time and then the
recontextualization of many of the sounds.   I'm amazed that you came up
with such an amazing bass drum sound using the music box.............any
hints about what magic you created in your sound design for that one?

As far as that goes,  I'd love to hear your description of how you created
this marvelous piece of music.   It's just beautiful...........just the
right balance of melodic composition, randomness and generated sound.

It also makes me realize that I've composed my UR toy music box recording
but have yet to actually punch the paper yet.   I devised a way to compose
for the toy music box (under $15 USD) using Fruity Loops FL Studio
Producers
Edition ($150) and my MacBook Pro running Win XP ($3,000 USD).

This is what my wife lovingly refers to as UMAD recording,
or an Unholy Mixture of Analogue and Digital.

Anyone else interested in this delightful composeable toy music box can
write to me and I'll show you where to buy one.

I gave several away to composers I admire in an attempt to create a new
project for the CT-Collective but I"ve been so busy with touring,
performing
and the loop festivals that I haven't had a chance to follow through.

Perhaps in 2009.

I can be reached at looppool(at sign)cruzio(dot sign)com