Geo-Loc ... follow-up

Okay, so I got one response and you're right, Stefean, BC is a bit more than 300 miles from Laramie, Wyoming (but hell, I grew up in Texas, so what's a little drive for a road trip ... right?).

So here's the question again, as all the folks in the US creep out from under the heavy hand of tryptophan and prepare fro the new week:

Who on the list is an active looper, living in Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, South Dakota, or Utah?

This isn't an academic question, but it will have a "quality of life" impact on a decision that is looming in the very near future.

Best to everyone from the Home of Turkey for November,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com