Re: What's the Max you would pay for a Lexicon Jamman?

hi-

> I am interested in buying a Lexicon Jamman with the 32 second
> upgrade, pedals, etc. I see these listed on Ebay periodically and
> they obviously range from very used condition to excellent. I'd like
> to ask those with experience what the going rate for one of these
> would be on the high end. The other day I saw one sell for $630. Is
> this high? Or Low? About right?

i just sold mine on ebay for less than 300$, with the 32sec upgrade
and in excellent shape. if someone made 630$, i'm very envious. 300$
seems to be around the right price, from my survey of recently
completed items. they also seem to be fairly common on ebay, so if
one's priced too high, just wait a little while. another will turn up...

- tyler / battery cage
- www.batterycage.com