Re:What's the Max you would pay for a Lexicon Jamman?

> Jum Atwood wrote:
> The reason I ask is that there are other loopers availalble and am not
>sure
> whether picking up a Jamman for 600-700 bucks is good or just getting
> something like the Echoplex or Looperlative if I'm going to pay that much
> or more.

Hi Jim, saw your email about the Jamman. I never used one so I can't
comment on it but in case you're going for the Looperlative, midi sync
works excellent, both in master or slave mode. In slave mode, it tries to
catch up with the incoming midi clock even if it's changing. In master
mode, it automaticly calculates the midi clock depending on the beats per
measure settings.
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm