A couple of looped flute pieces

Nice!

Richard Roberts
ZERO OHMS

"We are no longer the same after hearing certain sounds, and this is more the case when we hear organized sounds, sounds organized by another human being: music."
- Karlheinz Stockhausen

"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC."

- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Hi, I'm glad to back on LD again after a little while off-list.

I've posted up a couple of my flute loops on my myspace page

the two looped pieces are "Ley flute loop" and "in town"

They are both live flute loops just recorded with my flute with an SD Systems flute mic going into a TL Audio Ivory 5051 and then into my DL4, a little reverb from a tc M-One-XL. Interested in any comments.

Ian.