DL4 Switches

Hello all,

I tried to look in the archives but I can never seem to get to the info I want to find.  I know this has been discussed before, but what do you have to do to replace a failed button on a DL4?  Is this user serviceable repair?  I seem to recall this discussion several times in the past but my beloved pedal has never failed in the many years I've had it; until today.  I've lost one of the crucial switches and now have no looper.

Can anyone help me out and give me the skinny on repairing these or where the discussion is kept or whatnot (or if I have to send it away for repair).

Thanks, the DD20 is just not as smooth a simple looping solution for me and I feel somewhat lost without the Dl4 now, so sad.

Kevin

--

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org