Lots of videos and pix posted from Scandinavian Looping Tour

Hi,

I have uploaded 38 pictures and 32 videos from the 2nd Swedish Live
Looping Tour in May 2008. Rick Walker and I traveled around
Scandinavia for a month with this "Open Stage For Live Looping"
project and played with hordes of awesome guest musicians.

I've cut out most of the documentation of us eating or making silly
jokes - so no one will see that - which typically happens from not
bringing a dedicated camera person along (meaning I rarely had the
time to both perform music and do filming, but when eating and joking
I had all the time in the world to goof around with the camera. Oh
well...)

I put it all on Facebook because it was convenient uploading. Here are
the links:

Pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8178437050&ref=mf

Videos: