Re: Loop software with varispeed

Midi control  (with the option of controllable and preferably from 1/4
tone
up to extreme range pitch bend capabilities)
with the greatest possible range  (YEAH!!!!!!   Artifacts)

That would be my dream.

And I'm getting a looping chubby just thinking about it,  Andy.

How damned exciting to even consider it's possibility.

You just made my aesthetic day.

love, Rick

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:14:46 +0000, andy butler wrote