Re: Loop software with varispeed

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>
wrote:
> i have some pitch shift in my own looper, but it's just based on changing
> playback speed.

That's precisely the kind of varispeed this thread is about. So please
don't hesitate to throw in your two cents!

Os to Loopers-Delight
> what, you mean like Augustus Loop has had for years

Exactly! We all know that, and it has already been mentioned once in
this thread. It would be interesting to read what people actually
think about the questions Andy posted. It's not much use with a poll
if everyone is simply posting description on how specific looping
devices/application already work. I'd like to see more wishes and wet
dreams :-)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen